July is National Anti-Boredom Month, so make an extra effort to get creative and stay busy!
In fact, avoiding boredom is one of the best ways to stay out of trouble. Some of the very worst decisions were made because somebody was bored out of their mind.
If you’re not sure where to start – try celebrating all the various “holidays” in July (the obvious and nonsensical alike).
- World UFO Day on July 2nd
- Independence Day on July 4th
- Video Games Day on July 8th
- Embrace Your Geekness Day on July 14th
- Cow Appreciation Day on July 15th
- Yellow Pig Day on July 17th
- Moon Day on July 20th
- Hammock Day on July 22nd
- Amelia Earhart Day on July 24th
- Mutt’s Day on July 31st
And that’s just the shortlist. Don’t let boredom get you down this month. You’ve got WAY too much on your plate to feel like you’ve got nothing to do. Happy Anti-Boredom Month!