Skip to Main Content
770-720-6336 Evening Appointments Available
* Fields Required

Have a Consultation With A Member of Our Team

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Community Service and AA/NA Log Resources Page

Being proactive and taking steps to show a court you are taking a situation seriously has the opportunity to help you achieve the best possible outcome to your situation.  To help further this process, we have provided log sheets that can help you track Community Service Work and 12-Step Meeting (AA/NA) Attendance.

Community Service Work

Many courts have different requirements for community service work.  They may require that your community service work be completed at specific locations, or on specific forms.  They may also require a letter on letterhead from the organization documenting the type of organization, their non-profit status, the type of work you completed and the hours.

Regardless of what a particular court requires, we always encourage our clients to make sure they they have a form that they keep, which documents all the community service work they’ve completed.  This can be on a court form, but if your court does not require a specific form or you do not have access to a court form you can download a printable community service work log by clicking here.

12-Step (AA/NA) Meeting Log

Much like the community service work log above, some courts or programs may require you to document your 12-Step (Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous) Meetings on their own forms.  If your court does not require a specific form or you do not have access to a court form you can download a printable 12-Step Meeting log by clicking here.

Frequently Asked Questions

What is a bond? What if I cannot afford a bond?
Show AnswerGhanouni Teen & Young Adult Defense Firm

A bond is an amount of money you must pay to be released from jail pending your appearance in court. If you pay a cash bond the money will be returned to you at the conclusion of the case. However, if you use a bonding company the money you give them is the fee to have them post your bond and you will not get this money back. If you are unable to make the bond that has been set, an attorney can either get you into court at an earlier court date to dispose of your case or he can request a bond reduction hearing for you, and ask the court to lower your bond.

Paul Ghanouni working at his desk

How we help You

We help to minimize the impact that the accusations against you have on your life by creating a customized plan that best serves you.

We do not offer one size fits criminal defense.

We help protect the futures of Georgia teens and young adults accused of crimes.